1. How old were you when you started getting involved in music and how?
It was around our senior year in high school where we started to take music more seriously. We all played before that, but weren't too serious about it.
2. What is the most inspiring musical performance you've ever seen?
The most inspiring musical performance we've seen was Tame Impala at Coachella in 2015. Those guys know how to put you in the zone.
3. Who have you been listening to lately?
Bear Hands, Private Island, Vulfpeck, Badbadnotgood, Hunny, and Nightair.
3 Qs for Love Hunt:
1. What process did you go through creating 'Hilltops' and how much did it differ to your previous releases?
The process for making this single involved more electronic instruments along with live instruments. It differs from our previous releases because our first EP had more of a live feel. Our next EP will sound more mature and still have the live punchy feel to it. We wanted to experiment with 'Hilltops' and see what we can do.
2. Which three countries would you most like to tour and why?
Europe, United Kingdom, and Japan; because we love the culture of those countries and would love to visit in general.
3. What does the rest of 2016 have in store for Love Hunt?
A lot more shows, more single releases leading up to the EP, music videos and touring.
First album you bought?
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magic
'Hilltops' Single Review:
This is a great track, fusing indie pop, funk and hip hop together; creating a fantastically infectious sound. A catchy upbeat chorus with great melodic vocals, the verses led by well thought out and crafted rap - like tones. There are so many layers and brilliant guitar hooks; overall a fantastic track which stands out as a track that deserves to be gaining a lot more attention than it is, these guys are definitely a band to watch.
Love Hunt's Links:
'Hilltops' (iTunes): https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/hilltops-single/id1082230376